- How long does an application take?
- An application takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
- How long will it take before I hear something regarding the status of my application?
- You should receive a response usually within the same business day. Please take into account that response time may vary based on application volume and submission time. Any further questions, please call your local branch.
- I applied and haven’t heard anything. What is the status of my application?
- To find out the status of your application, call the branch at which you applied. If you applied online, simply call the branch closest to you. They will be able to assist you and answer any other questions you may have about the application process.
- Do I have to provide proof of income to obtain a loan?
- Do you require identification, if so, what type?
- Yes, valid government issued picture identification is required.
- If I need a co-signer, does it need to be a family member?
- Do you consider applicants that have filed bankruptcy?
- How can I obtain my account number?
- To obtain your account number, contact your local branch.
- Can I get my due date changed?
- Certain situations permit a change of due date. Contact your local branch to find out more.
- When does my promotional financing end?
- A local customer service representative can notify you of this. To speak to one, click here and find the branch closest to you.
- If I pay the loan off early do I have to pay interest for the entire length of the loan?
- No, you only pay interest for the amount of time the loan is open.
- I have questions about a lien release, what should I do?
- For questions regarding a lien release or titles, call the branch from which you received the loan.
Questions about a check received via mail
General Loan Questions
Questions about Pioneer Credit
* All loans subject to normal lending requirements